Title: Senior Front-End Web Developer
Location: Long Island City, NY.
Description: ARRO is a ride app (iOS/Android) and network that has launched to help connect passengers to rides in key cities worldwide, including New York, Chicago, Boston and London, and facilitate payment for ride services. We are a funded company that preserves a start-up culture, and places a premium on ingenuity, creativity and execution. If you’re self-motivated, talented, and want to join a like-minded team dedicated to the mission of connecting taxis and passengers to the smart cities of tomorrow, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities: As Senior Front-End Web Developer, you will provide ARRO and its affiliates with development services and deliverables related to your responsibilities. Key responsibilities include:
- Design and create new components, pages, and features based on business requirements
- Maintain and develop on existing AngularJS admin web portal
- . Migrate Angular 1.x app to Angular 2+ or React
- Help design and develop future products for the web platform
- Work within process, guidelines and best practices with the development and product teams
- Deliver high-quality testable work efficiently
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Design or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years in a professional software engineering role or senior front-end web development role
- Minimum 2 years working on Web UX design and development
- Self-motivated and able to execute efficiently and on-time, with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of AngularJS 1.x (1.6 preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of web component based architecture using Angular 2+ or React
- . Experience with strategies around migrating front-end platforms would be a plus
- Strong working knowledge of NodeJS and middleware such as hapi
- Experience integrating with RESTful services and security standards such as OAuth, JWT
- Experience with JS build systems such as gulp and/or webpack
- Experience working in an agile scrum based development environment
- Experience with AWS cloud services and docker is a plus
- Experience with the git source control platform
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as Protractor, Karma, Mocha
- Familiarity with JIRA and bitbucket a plus
HOW TO APPLY
You may submit your application by emailing your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only contact potential hires. CVs submitted are for ARRO’s use and will not be forwarded or distributed by any means.
ARRO is an equal opportunity employer.