First e-Hail UK Promo
Please read these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) carefully prior to participating in or using an ARRO promotional code (a “Discount Code”). You will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms, and be bound by same, by participating in or using a Discount Code.
Arro, Inc. is offering Discount Codes from 12:00 AM December 1, 2017, to 11:59 PM January 1, 2018.
(hereafter “the promotion”)
By participating in the promotion, you agree to the Terms. Please note that your use of the ARRO passenger application are still subject to ARRO’s general passenger terms and conditions, which can be accessed at https://www.ridearroARRO.com/uk-terms/. Please remember that ARRO is not party to the passenger transportation agreement between the passenger and the taxi driver, as ARRO solely acts as an intermediary for this transaction.
The organiser of the promotion is ARRO Operating (UK) Ltd. with its registered seat at Salisbury House, London Wall, London, England, EC2M 5PS (referred to in these Terms as “ARRO”).
2. Promotion period, scope
(1) the promotion will run through the earlier of (a) from 12:00 AM December 1, 2017, to 11:59 PM January 1, 2017, or (b) such time that the Discount Code Threshold is met (hereafter: “the promotion period”). The “Discount Code Threshold” shall mean five hundred (£500) GBP per Discount Code issued.
(2) Discount Codes will provide new ARRO customers with a one-time discount of two (£2) GBP, with such discount to be applied to the metered taxi fare and applies only to a first time ARRO customer who electronically hails, books through, and pays for such first-time customer’s first ARRO trip via a credit card on file within the ARRO passenger application.
(3) the promotion is only valid within the City of London (or the “area of application”) for the campaign period – i.e., the trip must begin and end within the City of London and must not leave such City’s applicable taxi/taxi rate regulations.
(1) To participate in the promotion you must be (i) 18 years or older, (ii) a newly-registered user of the ARRO passenger application (iii) who obtained a valid Discount Code. To qualify for the promotion your trip must be (i)your first trip using the ARRO passenger application; (ii) started and completed during the promotion period within the City of London; (iii) electronically hailed from, booked through and paid via a credit card on file in the ARRO passenger application.
(2) Participation with false identities or the identities of third parties as well as participation via automated systems or other manipulations is not permitted. Participation through the use of “dummy trips” is not permitted. “Dummy trips” are those trips that are only made for the purpose of gaining payment by ARRO, including, without limitation, dummy trips made in collusion with the taxi driver/taxi operator. If ARRO suspects such behaviour, it is entitled at any time and at its discretion, to block the parties without notice until the end of the campaign period or to delete the corresponding customer
4. Promotion participation
(2) During the promotion, the taxi driver will continue to receive the full fare based on the current local taxi rate regulations (in addition to any tip freely provided by you). When you utilize a Discount Code, ARRO will credit you the amount of such discount to the payment method provided by you in the ARRO passenger application.
(3) This promotion cannot be combined with other offers, benefits, vouchers or rebates. The Discount Code has no cash value, cannot be transferred and can only be used once per user. The Discount Code cannot be sold, resold or redeemed for cash.
(1) If individual provisions of these terms and conditions are or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall remain unaffected. It shall be replaced by a provision that best approximates the intent of the invalid provision. These terms and conditions may be amended by ARRO at any time if these conditions contain gaps (additions) or if de facto or legal flaws subsequently arise that might significantly impact the purpose of the bonus campaign or make it impossible to carry out.
(2) ARRO reserves the right to change or end any promotional offer at any time without further notice.
(3) The promotion is subject to English law.