What information might ARRO collect?
ARRO may collect, process and store your data relating to:
- the request for or provision of services, including (without limitation) information provided when registering for, subscribing to, and/or downloading from/uploading to any ARRO services;
- any contact you may have with ARRO or its affiliates, for example, any email or phone correspondence initiated by either party to help resolve issues with the ARRO App or ARRO Site;
- data you provide or ARRO collects in connection with your use of or participation in any promotions or competition (or any other similar activities) offered by, on behalf of, or through the ARRO App or ARRO Site;
- technical and other information based on your interactions with the ARRO App, the ARRO Site, any other services offered by ARRO or its partners, including, among others, computer and connection information, IP address, advertising activity;
- cookies of the ARRO App or ARRO Site to save specific user profiles and allow for personalised and customised ARRO services (please note that you may block cookies, but such action might result in restricted use of the ARRO services);
- information from other websites or applications operated by ARRO, its affiliates and/or its partners.
How does ARRO store your information?
Any personal data collected in the course of providing the ARRO services is transferred to and securely stored in data centers that may, in some cases, be outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) where it may be processed or accessed by staff operating in such area outside of the EEA; in all cases, while ARRO limits access to your personal data to those staff and contractors needing such actions to ensure the delivery of the ARRO services, ARRO disclaims all liability that may come as a result of such agents outside of their normal scope of work. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
How might ARRO use or disclose your information?
ARRO may use or disclose to third-parties any information collected, processed and/or stored data to:
- provide the ARRO services and related functions and features, including administration of the ARRO services and internal purposes (e.g. surveys, security, testing, analytics, troubleshooting and other improvements)
- ensure the ARRO services perform as intended, both generally and specifically for the device on which you access the ARRO services;
- if anonymised, for marketing and strategic purposes
- when consented to, send you information regarding new or existing ARRO services that may be of interest;
- provide adverts to you through the ARRO services, including collecting, analysing and communicating advertising information to/from you based on your use of the ARRO services;
- use location and destination data to provide ARRO services and relevant advertising, and provide selected third parties your information and/or information about goods or services that, based on your use of the ARRO services, may be of interest to you;
- allow for (i) normal course business transactions with partners, suppliers, and subcontractors, (ii) cases of corporate reorganization, mergers or similar transactions;
- comply with a legal duty or obligation;
- enforce the ARRO Passenger Terms and Conditions or other agreements reasonably related to providing the ARRO services;
What rights do you have to your information?
You have the right to request that ARRO does not process your personal data for marketing purposes; to request removal from such marketing processing, please contact ARRO at email@example.com.
You also have the right to access any information ARRO holds about you and ask ARRO to amend any data it holds about you if it is inaccurate or misleading. Such requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; please note that upon receipt ARRO may require further documentation to verify your identity and a small fee may be imposed to cover the cost providing you with such details.